Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thank You Monica!

So, I have to say Thank You so much Monica! Monica gave me the name of a new potential baby sitter for Tues and Thurs. Her name is Angie and I took Simon over to meet her today. I was very very very impressed! She is no Hayley, but she will be fine. She actually just lives around the corner from me in a beautiful house. She was so nice and seemed to be so good with the kids! If any of you take your kids to a sitter you understand how stressfull finding the "right one" can be, so I was glad to meet her and have that feeling of relief! Hayley and I decided that with Travis being so sick right now it might get too hard for her to watch Simon for me. Plus, it seems like Simon always has a cold or something and with Travis going through treatments his immune system just can't handle any germs. Hayley, I know you feel bad about it, but I would feel AWFUL if Simon got Travis sick!! So, this has worked out just fine. Anyway, so I am so excited for Simon to try out this new adventure and hopefully he will fall in love with Angie and the other kids she watches! Of course he will always love Hayley the most! :) Thanks again Hayley for watching him all this time for me! I would have been a nervous wreck as a brand new mom if I had to take him to anyone else! I love you so much!!!!

2 comments:

Soto family said...

You've BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog!

Hayley said...

I love you too, but am very glad you like her. If she ever needs a day off I am still here though...same goes to Kelsie.