Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What to Write About??

So, we have all had the problem lately with what to write in our blogs about. Maybe it's because all the excitement of the holidays is over, maybe it's because I live in Cache Valley, work full time, and really nothing ever changes for me.....I don't know. So, I'm sitting here in my PJs, vegging on the couch, my kid is watching some Tom and Jerry and surprisingly loving it, so I'm going to create a topic for you all!
So, topic for the day will be "Guilty Pleasures"....since some of you need something to write about....how about that? What are your "guilty pleasures"? For me it would be (in no particular order) 1. Hannah Montana. Don't judge me until you have seen it! It is so funny!! I'm talking about the TV show. Quality entertainment! 2. The Carpenters. There is just something about their music that reminds me of my mom. Maybe it's because she often sings Carpenters songs....I don't know. But it's one of those "comfort CD's". 3. I've been known to take some seriously long showers! Of course it doesn't happen as often now that I've got a kid...but whenever I can I love to just crank the heat and stand there FOREVER! Awwww....RELAXATION!!! 4. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends. If you have never seen this cartoon it is a MUST! So funny I can hardly contain myself!
So, what are a few of your guilty pleasures??

5 comments:

Candice said...

Thanks for the Idea of what to talk about when I get time I will do a post to let the world know my guilty pleasures! Hot Shower or Bath is definantly nice.

Hanne and Fam said...

I think it is funny you watch Hannah Montana. Lexi loves that show and I always watch it with her. Last night I think I laughed harder then she did! I will have to think about some of my favorite guilty pleasures and post them!

Hayley said...

@okay, my guilty pleasures....

Cream cheese. I would put it in everything if I could.

Kelly Clarkston. Lets never talk about this again. As I write it I blush of embarrasment.

PEOPLE magazine. I love me some Celebrity gossip.

Thanks for today.

Kelsie said...

This is hilarious! I absolutely love this post! What a great idea! I am for sure going to post some of my guilty pleasures!

The Wolfley Family said...

Yeah, I totally needed some help in the new idea department. I'm definatley gonna get back to ya on that one!